February 11, 2017
17th annual Beech Creek Garden Symposium
Held at R.G. Drage Career Center in Massillon
Registration Brochure w/Details
by Hope Taft & Guy Denny
The Power of Plants to Connect
People, Place, and the Environment
* Ornamental Vines for Your Garden
* Planning for a Year-round Harvest
* Best Trees & Shrubs – Homeowners
* Culinary Demo: Baking, Artisan Style
* Companion Gardening w/Flowers, Veggies, & Herbs
* Hands-on, Make & Take Workshop: Living Succulent Wreath
The goal of Beech Creek’s Garden Symposium is
to educate, equip, and to inspire people to be
great gardeners and good stewards of our
Expert speakers from all over the state are brought together to offer their experience and knowledge on numerous gardening topics.
Participants gain the tools and knowledge necessary to garden
successfully and sustain-ably in their backyards,
and in their communities.
This Garden Symposium began in 2000, just months after forming our non-profit organization.
The event is held every year in mid-February, our average attendance is approximately 250-300 people.
This annual event has also become an important fundraiser for our organization.
*Q & A Panels
* A Great mid-winter inspirational event
to satisfy & stir up your Gardening plans.